Investopedia.com - Finance tutorials
  • I ran into this site called investopedia which teaches you about not only stock market, forex trading, how to get out of a credit crisis and etc. I thought this site might be interesting enough to look around on
  • I learned how to properly invest in certain stocks
  • I love the site because it not only offered information but it offered me free tools, like manuals and forex trading packages
  • They offered an exam prep which I thought was pretty neat
  • It was definitely a good read, and plus they add tons of different information to the site frequently

• by crystalowy

A few years ago I was interested in getting involved in not only finance but the stock market. I didn’t want to get involved in this are without having some type of expertise. I refuse to loose all of my money to silliness and ignorance. So I looked online for a few finance tutorials. Most of them wanted me to buy what they had to offer. And at the moment I was just interested in learning a few things here and there.

I ran into this site called investopedia which teaches you about not only stock market, forex trading, how to get out of a credit crisis and etc. I thought this site might be interesting enough to look around on. So I took a few months to

scope through this site from top to bottom before I started getting involved in anything.

Let me tell you that I love this site. It is more than just informative. It gave me step by step information on how to address certain situations. I learned how to properly invest in certain stocks. I also learned when to pull and when to go in.

Not only did I learn about stock, I learned about investing the right way. I knew a little bit about investing but there were things that I could stand to learn. My husband was interested in learning about mutual funds and on this tutorial, he was able to learn it.

I love the site because it not only offered information but it offered me ...

• free tools, like manuals and forex trading packages. I don’t see why people pay for things when all they have to do is look on the internet. It’s not hard to get free information, the charged information is usually the same as the free information.

After all that’s said and down I found out that everything that I learned was able to be tested. They offered an exam prep which I thought was pretty neat. I didn’t know they had it until I scrolled to the bottom of the page.

The only thing that I would change about this tutorial website is the forum. They don’t offer a forum for peope lt o go to and talk to other people a like. I was looking for a common

ground to ask questions on but I didn’t get that chance.

I like this site and I personally can say that I learned a lot on this site. I currently use this site as a reference for when I have questions about my stocks and or if I happen to have forgotten about what I learned.

I would tell anyone who is thinking about paying someone for this type of information to check out this site and learn it yourself. There is no reason to pay for something that comes absolutely free. I learned tons of different things on this site and I don’t regret utilizing this service whatsoever. It was definitely a good read, and plus they add tons of different information to the site frequently.

Smith&Wesson says :

Which sites to study the creation of various web forms you can recommend? I am working on , but may still have such resources.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421001947640531/k2311a0110/1.10.10