St. Andrews Theatre in St.Charles Mo
0.5
  • I’m all about entertainment and I love taking my family out to the movies, every once in a while
  • My family and I use to go to the movies all the time but first of all it cost too much and second of all people are just rude these days
  • I also noticed that it looked as if they hadn’t cleaned up a kernnel of popcorn in a while because the floor was covered in it
  • I thought at least the movie theatre would be much better than the outside area but I was just as wrong
  • IF movie going is the entertainment that you like to get into then make sure you upgrade past St. Andrews Movie Theatre, it’s definitely not a great place to enjoy a movie

• by crystalowy

I’m all about entertainment and I love taking my family out to the movies, every once in a while. But after taking a trip to St. Andrews Theatre, I realized why I don’t go to the movies any more. My family and I use to go to the movies all the time but first of all it cost too much and second of all people are just rude these days.

Well we decided to go cheap a few night ago because we were a little down in the pockets. I knew all about the dollar show in St. Charles, so I suggested that we take a ride over there to see what was going on.

Now this is the only dollar show around, the last

dollar movie theatre we had was shut down a long time ago so we really wanted to take advantage of this theatre because it’s the only one around. When we got there I was ready to go home as soon as we walked in. This place was filled with tons of children, running around all over the place, with no parents in sight.

I also noticed that it looked as if they hadn’t cleaned up a kernnel of popcorn in a while because the floor was covered in it.

But that wasn’t the thing that I was bothered by. I was bothered by the fact that when I went to the cosseion stand to buy candy and popcorn., the prices were outrageous. They charged $3.00 ...

• for a bag of twizzlers! We skipped the treats and went right into the movie. I thought at least the movie theatre would be much better than the outside area but I was just as wrong.

I did go back though and I grabbed me a hot dog for $2.50. Don’t ask me what I was thinking. But after I ate it, I was highly disappointed in that to. The bread wasn’t soft like I like it and the hotdog was of low quality.

I’m used to going to Olivette theatre so when it comes to seating, I expect comfort. Well I didn’t get comfort. I got little bitty seats that were so close together and so close to the ground, I had trouble getting

out of them.

I was uncomfortable the whole entire time I was watching the movie. There was construction lumber on the floor in front of the screen which was very tacky to me. My husband tried the whole entire time to calm be down but I was just disgusted by the way they kept the place.

I vowed to never show my face in this theatre again. This wasn’t entertainment to me. The movie was ok but the environment was not. I would have rather stayed at home, If I knew my night would have ended like that. IF movie going is the entertainment that you like to get into then make sure you upgrade past St.Andrews Movie Theatre, it’s definitely not a great place to enjoy a movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591001947630531/k2311a0110/1.10.10