Nokia 6310i
  • As it is one of the best Phone that Nokia ever made
  • I have yet to experience that in all of the years that I have been using the phone

• by MisterR
      I started to use this phone when I got it for my work in 2003. And I still use it to this day.

As it is one of the best Phone that Nokia ever made.

It is very user friendly, it has keys

that you can press with your fingers instead of needing a pen to press them.

It is not the most advanced phone there is but for me it is the most reliable phone as it has never let me down.

There are problems ...

• with the 6310i Phone, but till this day I have not encountered those problems.

Problems like the phone ?freezes? that means you will need to restart the phone.

I have yet to experience that in all of the years that I have been

using the phone.

The battery in this phone is nothing but the best.

After 3 years the battery still holds a charge for more then a week.

This Phone’s features include GPRS internet and comes with Infrared and Bluetooth with of course the usual games and settings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37270994760130/k2311a0927/9.27.06