Ion Audio Profile LP USB DJ Turntable  » Electronics  »
  • I love music to the point where I will buy things just because I feel like it
  • I think that I enjoyed it when I first got it but after using it a couple of times, I just let the enjoyment go right out he window
  • The Ion Audio Profile LP USB DJ Turntable is not only small but it’s stylish and that’s what I like
  • I thought that I was missing installation software in the beginning

• by crystalowy

Read me and you know that I love music. I love music to the point where I will buy things just because I feel like it. I of course didn’t do that with this product here. I actually bought this because I needed it. I purchased the Ion Audio Profile LP USB DJ Turntable For $100 and it operates just like the price. I think that I enjoyed it when I first got it but after using it a couple of times, I just let the enjoyment go right out he window. I figured I could give this thing to my son or something because I have gotten just enough use out of it that I possibly can.

What I liked about the Ion

Audio Profile LP USB DJ Turntable

The only real thing that I liked about the Ion Audio Profile LP USB DJ Turntable is the fact that it was small. I love portable things especially when it comes to do equipment. I hate carrying it around, killing myself all at the same time. The Ion Audio Profile LP USB DJ Turntable is not only small but it’s stylish and that’s what I like. I’m able to do last minute parties which is a breeze while having this do equipment as well.

Another thing that I like is the fact that I can turn my records into mp3 files through my computer. Now this feature is pretty neat. All of the old school records I have downstairs in ...

• my basement are no longer ghost. I have turned half of them into mp3 files in less than a few hours. How cool is that?

If that isn’t enough lets talk about the fact that the Ion Audio Profile LP USB DJ Turntable has a plug and play USB connector which doesn’t make me have to install anything like software. I guess I need to start reading the boxes because it took me an hour or so to figure out that this was a feature on this turntable. I thought that I was missing installation software in the beginning.

It comes with a dust cover to keep the dust from collecting which is good as well. I don’t have any plans on letting it sit for

too long so I really don’t use it all that much. But it’s great to have.

Like I stated before since I do I can take this anywhere and connect to portable speakers and do my thing. I think this is why I like it so much. It makes my djjng life so much more flexible.

If you aren’t an adult who likes to mess with do equipment but have a child who does then you may want to invest a little bit of your money in this one. It’s cool and it’s not so expensive that you can’t buy one for your kids. I let my son play with it from time to time which lets you know that it’s versatile in the kid/adult area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161001947560531/k2311a0110/1.10.10