The DP Audio 250 Watts x 2 Car Amplifier
  • I know that car amplifiers are a mans thing but in my eyes it can be a lady’s thing as well
  • I don’t believe that a lady should go out as big as a man does but I think that she can have what he has in a tasteful manner
  • I found one for $50 , which wasn’t bad at all
  • It was just right for my Lexus so I bought it
  • MY husband definitely messed up a few times and almost kilt my car amplifier

• by crystalowy

I know that car amplifiers are a mans thing but in my eyes it can be a lady’s thing as well. I mean it all depends on how you do it. I don’t believe that a lady should go out as big as a man does but I think that she can have what he has in a tasteful manner. I went to the car audio store last summer to see if I could get myself a amplifier. I found one for $50 , which wasn’t bad at all. IT wasn’t too big and it wasn’t too small. It was just right for my Lexus so I bought it.

So far I enjoy my little audio amplifier because it works just how it’s suppose to. It was easy to install considering the

fact that my husband put it in but for the most part, it is a great way for me to roll to my music, especially in the summer time

What I liked about the DP Audio 250 Watts x 2 Car Amplifier

One of the things I liked about the DP Audio 250 Watts x 2 Car Amplifier is the fact that for it to be so small it is 250 watts and that is a lot of watts for such a small amplifier. It plays my music well and it makes my speakers sound bigger than they are.

Another thing that I like about the DP Audio 250 Watts x 2 Car Amplifier is that it comes in an aluminum casing which protects it from becoming damage and it helps encase the sound.

• One of the things I was looking for when buying an amplifier was a short circuit design. I wasn’t in the mood to deal with it shorting a circuit while I was in my car. This is exactly how this amplifier is made.

There are blue LED lights that indicate my power status and I can also adjust my gain and boost features as well. I didn’t know about this until my husband pointed it out to me. I really should read instructions more often.

The DP Audio 250 Watts x 2 Car Amplifier is perfect for me being the lady that I am. I men I don’t need anything major and I don’t need to be riding around with huge amplifiers in my car. It works how I want it to,

it hook straight up to my audio wiring in my car and it makes my music sound grand. What more can I ask for?

The only thing I didn’t like was the size of it. I mean as far as it being small for me, it was ok. But it is so small that I forget that it’s in my car and I sometimes put things on it. That isn’t good and eventually I’m going to end up breaking it.

I say that the installation can be a bit tricky if you don’t know what you are doing. So you may want to be sure to get someone to do it for you if you have no clue. MY husband definitely messed up a few times and almost kilt my car amplifier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161001947520531/k2311a0110/1.10.10