The Numark Single CD player  » Electronics  »
  • The only reason I got this ugly looking thing is because I had a huge space in the middle of my entertainment system that needed to be filled, I couldn’t find anything that would make it look decent enough so I bought the Numark Single CD player for $160
  • AS far as the price is concerned, I thought that this was way too much for something that didn’t do anything but play one Cd
  • What I like about the Numark Single CD player The only thing that I liked about the Numark Single CD player is that it was black
  • I love black electronics so it got cool points in this area
  • It is far from being stylish and I think that it really needs a lot of work

• by crystalowy

The only reason I got this ugly looking thing is because I had a huge space in the middle of my entertainment system that needed to be filled, I couldn’t find anything that would make it look decent enough so I bought the Numark Single CD player for $160. AS far as the price is concerned, I thought that this was way too much for something that didn’t do anything but play one Cd. Not only did it only pay on CD but I was only able to load up one CD at a time. I’m so past electronics like this. I could really live without stuff that has small capacities.

What I like about the Numark Single CD player

The only thing that I liked about the Numark Single CD

player is that it was black. That was about all I could say about this cd player. I love black electronics so it got cool points in this area. Other than that I can’t say that I had much more to say good about it. Oh yea and that it came with a nice looking LCD screen on the front of it. But when you get up and close to the LCD screen it just looks like your average old school screen. There is nothing to it but the name of the track, number and maybe the time.

What I didn’t like about the Numark Single CD player

I could go on forever about what I didn’t like about the Numark Single CD player. But If I were to do that ...

• then I would be here for the rest of my life. So I will just talk about the main things that gave me a headache.

One of the things I hated about the Numark Single CD player was that it had a huge country knob on the front of it. I mean it was a mess, it really looked horrible. It stood out against the rest of the knobs on the cd player and that is what made it so ugly.

Another thing that I didn’t like about the Numark Single CD player is the speakers. From what I was told this thing was to have a do pro set of speakers. Well unfortunately that isn’t what I experienced. Like I have said a thousand times before, I like for

my speakers to pump bass and when it comes to this Cd player that isn’t what it does. I get tons of distortion when I turn it up as well as popping. Now it may be me but then again it may not be me. All I know is that since it didn’t work the first go round and I think that it’s ugly, I plan on running this thing back to the store.

I would rather the space in my entertainment system to stay open before I allow such an ugly, non functional piece of electronic occupy the space. It is far from being stylish and I think that it really needs a lot of work. I can do without it and I hope everyone else can to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161001947510531/k2311a0110/1.10.10