Adidas Ankle Socks
  • So I decided to buy a thick pair of socks

• by Appy

It’s winter here in Pune, India. Due to the dryness, my heels develop cracks very often. Normally, I apply a lot of moisturiser to prevent this from happening but, this time, even that didn’t help. So I decided to buy a thick pair of socks. I hopped into one of Adidas’s showrooms, a few days back and bought

myself a serene, white pair of socks with two pretty, purple stripes. Otherwise I usually buy non-branded socks. My thoughts: “Why spend so much on socks, after all, they are just such a trivial piece of cloth.”

Adidas surpassed my expectations! The fabric is nice and thick, although on seeing, it may not appear so. I checked the tag ...

• which said “100% cotton” and thought to myself, “Adidas could have easily mentioned 100% comfortable”.

The material is stretchable, in true sense. Since my feet are more on the wider side, I need to really pull the mouth of the sock apart. And then I keep praying that the sock’s mouth doesn’t broaden and the socks hang

loose, which normally happens with all my non-branded socks. But this Adidas pair is a wonder! The socks return back to their original size even after the extra pulling.

Another thing I would like to mention is that since the pair is made of cotton, when washed, the fabric is expected to bobble. Surprisingly, even that does not happen.

Hats of Adidas!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551001947140431/k2311a0110/1.10.10