Sony PSP Go  » Electronics  »
2.0
  • And I love listening to music on this thing
  • I'd say the bad outweigh the good, and although there are some things I like about the PSP Go, it's not worth $250

• by thatguy

The bad:

There are three words to describe Sony’s new PSP Go, not worth it. I wish I could say that this thing is worth $250, but it’s not. I recently purchased one. First of all, you can’t use the games you had for your old PSP because this thing is all digital. You have to purchase games through the PlayStation

Network. This means that you can’t buy used games for less or return them if you don’t like them. Also, if you like to play many games at once, then plan on buying a $50+ memory stick for it. This thing only has 16GB of storage. The PSP Go’s screen is smaller than the PSP 3000 as well. All the ...

• controls are crammed together, and unless you have very small hands, this thing could get very annoying. Updating the PSP Go and downloading games is quite slow and annoying to wait for. I’d also like to add that the only things I see that have changed from the PSP 3000 to the PSP Go is the shape of the PSP
        itself, and they added bluetooth.

The good:

I like the design of the PSP Go. It’s very light and small. The slide up screen is wonderful. And I love listening to music on this thing.

Overall:

I’d say the bad outweigh the good, and although there are some things I like about the PSP Go, it’s not worth $250. Stick with the PSP 3000 for now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161001947090431/k2311a0110/1.10.10