Nodame Cantabile volume 14
  • I like how things are developing, as not only you have bad and sad moments, but lots of laughs too
  • All the other characters that appear play an important role in my opinion, even if they don't say much, as they're well developed and really know how to help to keep the rythm of the story
  • The mix of seriousness and comedy are really catchy, making you not only read it because you want to have a laugh, but also because you're reading an interesting story and really makes you want what will happen next
  • Fortunately, it reached my standards, making me glad that I decided to begin reading it

• by Cal

In the 14th volume of Nodame Cantabile we get to see Chiaki’s performance with his new orchestra. It ends up being a complete disaster, and makes him feel really frustrated. However, through all the volume he will try to turn it into a real orchestra.

I have the feeling that Chiaki’s relatinship with Nodame is making he behave a little weird too. He left his “cold

prince” behaviour and started being more open and warm, in her very own way. I like how things are developing, as not only you have bad and sad moments, but lots of laughs too. Of course, Nodame’s presence in this story is always the funniest note, making me enjoy the reading.

All the other characters that appear play an important role in my opinion, even if ...

• they don’t say much, as they’re well developed and really know how to help to keep the rythm of the story.

About Nodame, in this volume she’s advancing in her music studies, and gets the opportunity to play her own recital. With her saying that, the 14th volume finishes, leaving the story open for the next time.

The mix of seriousness and comedy are really catchy, making you

not only read it because you want to have a laugh, but also because you’re reading an interesting story and really makes you want what will happen next. I began reading it because I was hearing about this story everywhere, and I wanted to know why had it gotten that high level of popularity. Fortunately, it reached my standards, making me glad that I decided to begin reading it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171001947030431/k2311a0110/1.10.10