Plush Suede Movie Sac Cover by LoveSac  » Furniture  »
  • In my opinion, the Plush Suede is the most comfortable and durable cover
  • I noticed that the color does not fade after I machine wash this cover
  • If you own a LoveSac bean bag or plan to purchase one and would welcome the extra bit of comfort, strong durability and resilience, then I highly recommend the Plush Suede cover

• by Milan Santoshi

The LoveSac company provides a variety of covers, in different fabrics and colors, customized to fit their bean bag furniture line. In my opinion, the Plush Suede is the most comfortable and durable cover. I can truly tell a difference in the level of softness among the different LoveSac covers that I own, since with the Plush Suede, I feel that my Movie Sac has been upgraded to provide increased relaxation, becoming most conducive to sitting/lying for hours at a time.

Appearance-wise, the Plush Suede cover is loose-fitting around my Movie Sac, unlike some other LoveSac

covers such as the Eskimo Phur that provide more of a perfect fit. However, the Plush Suede is made of micro-fiber and contains an extra padded layer, giving my Movie Sac a fuller appearance. Combined with the increased breathability of its micro-fiber, I feel that the Plush Suede cover is very manageable in allowing me to flexibly shift my body’s position.

LoveSac sells its Plush Suede covers in two colors: “Mushroom” (cream-colored) and “Espresso” (chocolate brown). I own the cream-colored “Mushroom” Plush Suede cover, as I wanted a color that would provide an attractive contrast ...

• to the dark carpeting of my room. I noticed that the color does not fade after I machine wash this cover; after laundering it once, it came out as good as new. Durability therefore, is another great factor in considering the Plush Suede cover. I used to always be concerned about staining my Movie Sac, and due to this fear, I rarely consumed any beverages while seated on it. This was before I purchased the Plush Suede cover, as once I had a friend over who accidentally poured some cola while seated on my Movie
        Sac, after which I took a small towel cloth soaked in warm water, and used it to gently wipe the affected area on my Plush Suede cover. To my surprise, the cola cleansed completely off, leaving no stains or sticky residue behind.

Also note that this cover’s extra layer of padding prevents liquid from pouring through, so the Movie Sac itself is always protected.

If you own a LoveSac bean bag or plan to purchase one and would welcome the extra bit of comfort, strong durability and resilience, then I highly recommend the Plush Suede cover.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571001946940431/k2311a0110/1.10.10