Scotty Cameron California Del Mar Putter  » Leisure  »
  • So I just got my hands on this new Scotty Cameron California Del Mar limited edition putter and I am very impressed
  • This one definitely caught my eye because it is not as ugly as the usual mallet putter
  • I think the honey dipped color of the putter is okay

• by ad22487

So I just got my hands on this new Scotty Cameron California Del Mar limited edition putter and I am very impressed.

This putter is pretty much in between a classic blade putter and a mallet putter. It’s meant to have a forgiving sweet spot without giving up too much in appearance.

I am a beginner so my local golf shop pro showed me the most forgiving putters he had. This one definitely caught my eye because it is not as

ugly as the usual mallet putter. It definitely has that famous “click sound” that we are used to hearing from Scotty Cameron putters.

The ball rolls great off of this putter. You definitely feel when you hit a good put and this putter will definitely allow you to get a way with a few more mishits than a comparable Studio Select blade putter.

I had used a 33in putter with 2 10g weights in it. I felt the putter was ...

• the perfect weight. Looking down at it, you see a vertical line and a horizontal line. It definitely allowed me to line up my putts easier.

I think the honey dipped color of the putter is okay. I think it’s meant to cut down on glare on a golf course but I could not really tell any difference or glare reduction.

I think this is definitely a putter that is worth a try. It gives you the forgiveness of a

mallet but definitely does not give up much in appearance. I think its a great game improving putter.

I definitely see myself using this putter both now when I am a novice and when (hopefully) I improve my stroke too. I think it is very conducive to growing with a golfer as they mature in their abilities.

It is priced at $299. I would grab it when you can. Apparently, it’s released in limited quality, with only 5000 being made worldwide.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 61901946920631/k2311a019/1.9.10