Nars Blush in Deep Throat  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have to admit, I know that many famous celebrities and successful makeup artists stand by this brand (I think it was started by a makeup artist actually), I was a little disappointed
  • I think this blush would look great on someone with a darker complexion and clear, perfect skin
  • I don't think I would ever buy this again, but I am glad that I tried it

• by thislimehasnojuice

I was recently sent a coupon to a local beauty store and decided that I was in the market for some blush. I had always heard about the Nars brand and had always wanted to try it, but I could never bring myself to pay almost thirty dollars for a little palette of blush when I could get a nice MAC color for half the price.

So

anyway, I buckled down and bought the Nars blush in Deep Throat. I was tempted to try the celebrity favorite, Orgasm, but I’m very fair complected and was afraid it might be too garish on me. Deep Throat seemed like a toned down version of it. Deep Throat is more of a deep peachy-pink with a hint of shimmer. That type of color should be very flattering ...

• on almost all skin types and complexions.

I have to admit, I know that many famous celebrities and successful makeup artists stand by this brand (I think it was started by a makeup artist actually), I was a little disappointed. I wish the actual powder was a little more fine so it was easier to blend. I feel like when I put it on I have to

be careful not to use a heavy hand (which is very easy). If I get too much on my blush brush it’s very difficult to get it off my cheeks once it’s on.

I think this blush would look great on someone with a darker complexion and clear, perfect skin. I don’t think I would ever buy this again, but I am glad that I tried it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31901946910631/k2311a019/1.9.10