Burberry London Men’s Cologne
  • I love smelling my husband's neck at the end of the day because the fragrance breaks down really nicely and still lingers

• by thislimehasnojuice

Let me first say that I am very sensitive to smells. If someone is wearing really heavy, strong perfume or cologne it instantly gives me a headache.

One of my colleagues always smells divine. He smells like a mix of fabric softener and soap. I finally asked him what cologne he wears and he said Burberry

London for men. I immediately went out and bought a bottle for my husband for Christmas. He loves it!

I would describe it as a fresh bar of soap meets leather. It is very masculine and clean smelling, but it’s not strong or heavy or offensive at all. I love smelling my husband’s neck at the end ...

• of the day because the fragrance breaks down really nicely and still lingers. I love it and would highly recommend this fragrance to anyone. Also, this cologne has been around for a few years now so it’s easy to find for cheap at discount stores and online outlets.

I also like the style of the bottle.

There is actually some Burberry plaid fabric around the bottle and the cap is square and black. Come to think of it, the bottle represents this fragrance almost perfectly. It’s stylish, classy, and manly. This would be the perfect scent for a man to wear to work or church, as it’s not overbearing what so ever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56901946900631/k2311a019/1.9.10