Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Chips
2.0
  • But, I certainly was not impressed with them when I tried them
  • The best way I can describe this is they tasted like cardboard

• by Review Vigilante

My wife got a free sample of Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Chips the other day in the mail. I’m not sure who sent it to her exactly (both my dad and my mother-in-law spend hours looking for free samples on line each week) but, it wasn’t a product I’ve seen for sale around

here so I figured it was something that was worth trying.

It was worth trying.

But, I’m certain it is also something I wouldn’t buy.

The bag these baked chips came in didn’t offer much in terms of a description of the product so I’m not really sure what claims they might have ...

• been making about the chips and what set them apart from other snack foods.

But, I certainly was not impressed with them when I tried them.

The best way I can describe this is they tasted like cardboard.

They were stale and tasteless.

There wasn’t even any salt on them.

They might have

been a bit more bareable with some sort of dipping sauce.

But, even then, I’m not sure they were anything special.

Like I mentioned before, this is a brand I haven’t seen for sale in any of our local stores.

But, if anyone does start selling them, I’m certain I won’t be a customer putting them in my shopping cart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27901946860631/k2311a019/1.9.10