Lipton Yellow Label Orange Pekoe tea
  • I normally add sugar and milk to bring out the best flavor
  • I recommend Lipton yellow label orange pekoe to anyone who loves tea and wants to try a stronger flavor

• by Savvy

This is a 2lb box of black tea made by Lipton. It is the orange pekoe variety. The box is square and yellow with the Lipton label.

This is the best black tea. I normally add sugar and milk to bring out the best flavor. It is quick to brew and I use only a teaspoon per cup to make it nice and strong per my liking. The tea leaves are loose so I can decide how much I want to use to make it as strong as like unlike the tea bags that have a specified amount

and you just can’t get the right taste by adding more or less bags. The loose tea brews quicker too so that I can enjoy my tea sooner. This tea lifts my mood and is also good for me with lots of antioxidants. This is different than the ones you get at the regular grocery store. It has a stronger more richer flavor than those found at the grocery store. It is therefore a bit more expensive than the ones found at the grocery store. I’ve only been able to buy this tea at the closest Indian ...

• grocery store. One box of 2lb loose tea lasts me a whole month. This is my tea of choice even though I do try out other teas on occasion to make sure I’m not missing out on anything since I’m an avid tea lover. The regular bags of Lipton you get are light and no matter how long you steep or brew it just doesn’t get strong and the flavor is not that attractive. I recommend Lipton yellow label orange pekoe to anyone who loves tea and wants to try a stronger flavor. Especially those who like
        tea with milk and sugar because that makes it so much more irresistible. By no means is it orange flavored tea even though it seems to mean that by orange pekoe label. Most Indian and south asian families use this regularly in their homes.

If there was one thing I had to state I didn’t like about the tea, I wouldn’t be able to come up with anything. Although the price could be a bit better since I purchase it quite regularly. My guests love the tea I make and I say its none of my doing. It’s the tea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27901946840631/k2311a019/1.9.10