Band- aid Active Friction Block Stick  » Medicine  »
  • To overcome this problem- I would have cover all my blisters with a band-aid, but still there would be some pain
  • Portable and convenient to use, Band- aid active friction block stick just seemed to be the right solution for my blistery problem

• by rm002

I always loved wearing new shoes (high heeled ones, pointing toed shoes) and had a vast collection of them. But my problem was – blisters. As soon as I wore any of my favorite shoes- I would get blisters especially on my little toes and on the side of my big toes. To overcome this problem- I would have cover all my blisters with a band-aid, but still there would be some pain. This would make me highly uncomfortable. But when I happened to see Band- aid active friction block stick during a visit to the medical store- I felt it would help me get some relief from my blisters.

Band- aid active friction block stick basically had a lubricating formula that glided smoothly to instantly reduce rubbing of the skin

.This friction block stick formed an invisible barrier making it ideal for open or closed shoes and provided easy application. When I looked at Band- aid active friction block stick for the first time- it almost appeared like any other gum stick. After gliding Band- aid active friction block stick on the affected areas of my toes- I wore my most favorite heeled shoes and – viola- I just couldn’t believe what I felt. Band- aid active friction block stick just worked like a charm- the moment I felt any friction in my shoe. This friction block stick made it extremely comfortable for me to walk even in my closed shoes. I felt no pain or any kind of discomfort – but only walked my way just effortlessly and with ...

• great ease.

Band- aid active friction block stick proved to be just fantastic. This small little wonder was just magical. What really made Band- aid active frictions block stick my favorite was the fact that this stick did not stain my feet or made it slippery. Easy to apply, Band- aid active friction block stick didn’t feel messy at all and applying it on my toes almost felt like applying a deodorant on my foot. I could now wear all my favorite foot wears even without wearing my socks. Another great advantage of using Band- aid active friction block stick was that this stick left no kind of residue after removing the shoes- thus causing no damage to my precious shoes.

Band- aid active friction block stick solved the problem of

my foot blisters to great extent. Wearing band aids now seemed a thing of past, because after using Band- aid active friction block stick there seemed to be no painful rubbing or pinching on my feet. Although Band- aid active friction block stick worked successfully around 8- 10 hours after applying it, I always carried this mini wonder in my purse in times of urgency. Portable and convenient to use, Band- aid active friction block stick just seemed to be the right solution for my blistery problem.

Priced at $4.90, Band- aid active friction block stick, according to me is a rather economical and effective way to bid good- bye to your painful blisters.

Caution: Do not use Band- aid active friction block stick on already formed blisters or open wounds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26901946830631/k2311a019/1.9.10