Nutone Economy Range Hood
  • I like this particular range hood because there is no need to hook it to a ventilation system
  • The thing that impressed me about this is the fact the vent is very quiet
  • If you are looking for a range hood to put above your stove, this is a brand I would recommend

• by Review Vigilante

Ever since we bought our house a couple years ago, we have wanted a range hood to put above the stove in our kitchen. The previous owners had gotten by with a crappy shower light there and, whenever we cooked, the house had the potential to fill up with smoke. This past Christmas, we got a Nutone Economy Range Hood from my brother and

his family.

It has immediately become one of our favorite presents. When they bought this for us, I had some concerns the hood wouldn’t even work in our kitchen.

We don’t have a lot of cupboards in there and the one above the stove is very narrow. I was afraid it would be too small to offer a space to mount the range hood ...

• to.

However, it turns out that wasn’t anything to be concerned with. The hood fit almost perfectly there with very few modifications and took less than an hour to install.

I like this particular range hood because there is no need to hook it to a ventilation system. Instead, there is a filter that absorbs the steam and smoke that you just replace every

once in a while.

The thing that impressed me about this is the fact the vent is very quiet. When it’s on, you can barely hear it.

I have seen other hoods I couldn’t say that about. And the light on it is much brighter than that stupid closet light was.

If you are looking for a range hood to put above your stove, this is a brand I would recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53901946730631/k2311a019/1.9.10