Pumpkin Scissors Episode 2  » Movies  »
  • It has good character development in it and manages to keep everything interesting
  • I like the show because of the story and the fact that I have family in the military helps me relate to the characters a little, even if it is a fictional military
  • I think the show is off to a good start and would recommend it to the older crowd because it has violence and cussing
  • This is for people who like military anime and I recommend it to them

• by ReViewMeMedia

Pumpkin Scissors Episode 2 has Section 3 dealing with a tyrannical Viscount who is oppressing his people and using them as prey in a sick and twisted hunting game. Section 3 arrives and confronts him about this after receiving a complaint.

This was a good episode and establishes what Pumpkin Scissors does and why they do it, it also shows how they view what they do and

what their purpose is. It’s a great episode and has humor and action in it. It has good character development in it and manages to keep everything interesting. I’m looking forward to seeing where this is headed. It has a lot of potential to be a very good show.

The voice acting was good and it was an enjoyable dub. I like the ...

• show because of the story and the fact that I have family in the military helps me relate to the characters a little, even if it is a fictional military. The characters are also interesting and are beginning to have their characters developed and with what’s happening, I think they could get very interesting. I think the show is off to a good start
        and would recommend it to the older crowd because it has violence and cussing. The show has a TV-PG rating and isn’t too bad so far. This is for people who like military anime and I recommend it to them.

Funimation is streaming episodes of Pumpkin Scissors English dubbed on their website Funimation.com/video under the title “Pumpkin Scissors”. It is available on DVD on Amazon.com and Rightstuf.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11901946700631/k2311a019/1.9.10