All Naturals Glutathione by Carica  » Health  »
  • At 35o grams, 30 capsules only cost PHP450
  • I don’t know if my positive attitude is just contributing to it but I think Carica All Natural Glutathione has a contribution too

• by ladyli

Despite my many disappointing experiences with other brands, I still find it exciting to try other Glutathione brands. After all, my desire to have lighter complexion has not really gone.

So one time while I was shopping for my favorite malunggay capsule and virgin coconut oil I saw one product that looks new to me. I’ve been frequenting one Carica outlet but it was my first time to notice the All Natural’s Glutathione of Carica. What attracted me to the product is its cheaper price. At 35o grams, 30 capsules only cost PHP450. The price is more than half the price of another Glutathione brand so I felt quite motivated to buy the product. But before buying it I asked the sales clerk of feedbacks about the product and she mentioned

so many positive feedbacks. But of course she was the seller and therefore it I could not really rely on her words for it could be just sales talk. I had a second thought and instead of buying the All Naturals Glutathione, I did not. But as I went home, my mind kept troubling me. I was blaming myself why I did not buy the product for anyway it is comparatively cheaper and all naturals so I had no side effects to worry about. Well, I told this thing about my husband who joked that I am really a woman because I change mind so easily. He told me that so that I could find peace of mind, I should rather go back to the shop and buy the product.

• In my mind I said “Anyway, I have good experiences with Carica products so there are good chances the product would give me good benefits too.” So I asked my husband to drive me back to the shop to buy the All Natural Glutathione.

It is now more than two weeks that I am taking Carica All Natural Glutathione. In two weeks it will be finished already. Now what have been the effects of this Carica All Natural Glutathione in two weeks? I don’t know if this is just psychological but my body shows great response to it. I feel lighter and brighter each day and my husband said I have a different glow. I don’t know if my positive attitude is just contributing to it but I think Carica All

Natural Glutathione has a contribution too. One noticeable improvement is that I always feel bubbly. It could be because this medicine is anti-oxidant and eliminating the toxins that bring stress to me. I also have not had any headache or colds or cough during the last 2 weeks. Certainly I felt this All Natural Glutathione aids in making me healthier and happier each day. However as to the whitening effect on my skin tone, I have not seen any significant effect to boast about. Nevertheless I am positive I did not commit mistake in buying this product. I think I would have to consume more of it before I will achieve whitening effect. Well if only for the health benefits, I think I would consume more of this. Anyway it is not very costly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34901946630631/k2311a019/1.9.10