Far Away Perfume by Avon  » Perfume  »
  • I have always enjoyed Avon products and perfumes ever since I was a kid
  • I wasn't even going to open this one, but just for the fun of it, I decided to try it
  • As soon as I opened the sample, I thought it smelled good
  • Most of the time, I like to let the perfume settle on my skin for about an hour before I can get the true scent of it
  • So many perfumes, in my opinion, start smelling the same after a while

• by mom1

I really love Far Away Perfume by Avon. I have always enjoyed Avon products and perfumes ever since I was a kid. I am fortunate to have a friend who gives me perfume and cosmetic samples. I happened upon this perfume when my friend gave me a sample of it. I have so many perfume samples that I don’t know what to do with them. Sometimes they just sit there and I end up giving them away, or they just sit in a drawer. I wasn’t even going to open this one, but just for the fun of it, I decided to try it. As soon as I opened the sample, I thought it smelled good. Sometimes it takes a while before I can decided if I’m going to like a perfume. I put some of the perfume on and it smelled good right from the beginning. Most of the time, I like to let the perfume settle on my skin for about an hour before I can get the true scent of it. The perfume didn’t need to settle before I made up my

mind whether I was going to like it or not. The combination of lily and other florals such as roses made this fragrance smell soft and fresh. I’m not sure which floral tones are used in the making of this perfume, but I think I detected lily and rose scents. In addition to the flowery smell, I could detect a hint of vanilla and lemon. There were other florals that I could not identify though.

I actually wore this perfume to a banquet and I was happy to hear all the compliments that I received on my perfume. The woman I was sitting next to told me that she loved my perfume and that it smelled very fresh. Another reason why I love this perfume is that it’s not strong or too sweet. Sometimes, in my opinion, when perfumes have heavy floral overtones to them, they are too sweet or strong for my liking. Far Away Perfume, to me is appropriate to wear to work or for an evening out. My daughter even likes how this perfume smells. She does not like heavy perfumes, and this ...

• on suited her very well. I recently wore this perfume to work and my coworkers liked how it smelled. I am always careful to choose a milder perfume to wear to work because I do not feel it is appropriate to wear too strong a scent fragrance to work. There are a few people that I work with that are sensitive to heavy perfumes. Although they too wear fragrances to work, they do not like very heavy strong fragrances. I have to agree. I am not a fan of heavy scents in the workplace, so that is why I feel that this perfume is so appropriate to wear.

I ended up ordering a bottle of perfume and I couldn’t wait until I received. My friend told me that she didn’t know if she was going to be able to get this perfume for me, because she thought it may be on back order, however, to my surprise, she was able to get a bottle for me. Thinking back, I should have ordered two bottles. My mother has a very large collection of perfumes and when

she smelled this one, she really enjoyed it. I think I might order another bottle to give to my mother because even though she has many bottles of perfume in her fragrance collection, she doesn’t wear half of them. I know that she would wear this one, and it wouldn’t go to waste. I highly recommend Far Away Perfume by Avon to anyone who loves soft floral perfumes. This perfume is not very expensive, however, even if it costed more, I think it would still be worth it, because the perfume is so versatile. This perfume is appropriate for the younger fragrance consumer as well as older consumers of perfume. I would like to order a couple more bottles. I would like to give my mother a bottle and keep on one hand to use when I run out of the bottle that I have. Another reason why I like this perfume is that it has a unique scent to it. So many perfumes, in my opinion, start smelling the same after a while. This perfume has a very distinctive scent to it, and I feel the scent is very memorable.

Far Away Perfume by Avon

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56901946590631/k2311a019/1.9.10