Kelloggs All Bran Breakfast Cereal
  • They have a really intense bran taste which is not unpleasant but I would recommend that you drizzle some honey over it to make it nicer
  • I like to heat the milk in the microwave for 30 seconds to take the edge off the cold and this slightly softens the bran to make it a bit more palatable
  • I think we should all have a healthy cereal in the morning as most of them are pretty tasty with the addition of honey so there is no excuse for anything unhealthy, but I think I would rather have a different wholegrain cereal such as Shredded Wheat which I find a bit more tasty than All Bran
  • It does make me feel full for a good while after breakfast and it definitely helps my digestive system and makes me really regular if you know what I mean

• by jeanne71

I remember first trying Kelloggs All Bran years ago in the 80s when high fibre diets were being promoted as a good way to lose weight. All Bran is so high in fibre that the idea is that it will expand in your stomach and make you feel fuller for longer.

It is low in calories and so this is why it is good if you are on a diet and watching your intake.

This is a pretty hard-core healthy cereal and not for the faint hearted and I cannot

particularly imagine this appealing to children.

That said, it is not unpleasant to me but just maybe not as moreish as other healthy cereals can be.

I admit I do not buy it very often, but this does certainly have lots of health benefits.

All Bran is basically highly compressed wholegrain bran made into little strips that are very dry.

Admittedly, it does look a bit like rabbit food.

To get the most benefit from the high fibre content is to chew each mouthful really well as this will help ...

• expand the bran which will make you feel more full.

They have a really intense bran taste which is not unpleasant but I would recommend that you drizzle some honey over it to make it nicer.

I like to heat the milk in the microwave for 30 seconds to take the edge off the cold and this slightly softens the bran to make it a bit more palatable.

of honey so there is no excuse for anything unhealthy, but I think I would rather have a different wholegrain cereal such as Shredded Wheat which I find a bit more tasty than All Bran.

It does make me feel full for a good while after breakfast and it definitely helps my digestive system and makes me really regular if you know what I mean.

All Bran has great health benefits but, it is not the tastiest healthy cereal out there.

I would recommend you try it if you are dieting, or constipated definitely!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27901946400631/k2311a019/1.9.10