Yankee Candle Set of 3 Festive Sampler Candle Gift Sets  » Housewares  »
  • This was my introduction to Yankee Candles and I think they are wonderful, much, much better than the usual cheap scented candles I have used in the past
  • I liked the fresh scent of the Christmas Wreath and the sugary warmth of the Christmas Cookie one in particular which also has a hint of vanilla to it which I love
  • I am new to Yankee Candles and I was impressed with the way these burned evenly which is better than the cheaper ones I have tried which might only last a few hours
  • I paid £17.50 for this gift set from the QVC website but they are readily available on the high street
  • I consider it money well spent and the two presents I gave away were much appreciated too

• by jeanne71

I purchased this Set of 3 Festive Sample Candle Gift Set from the QVC website before Christmas with the idea that I would keep one for my own use and give the other two away as presents. This was my introduction to Yankee Candles and I think they are wonderful, much, much better than the usual cheap scented candles I have used in the past.

You get four small votive candles of different fragrances reminiscent of Christmas in each set; Mistletoe, Christmas Eve, Christmas Wreath and Christmas Cookie.

Each set is encased in a plastic tube with a

lift off lid which has a small stuffed toy sewed to it to add a bit of festive cuteness and which makes these an ideal stocking filler.

You have a teddy bear, a snowman and a Santa Claus.

You do not get a votive holder in this set but I dug one out from somewhere and used that.

Well, firstly, the scent of these candles is wonderful and I loved them all and I am sure you could burn these at any time of the year.

I liked the fresh scent of the Christmas Wreath and the sugary warmth ...

• of the Christmas Cookie one in particular which also has a hint of vanilla to it which I love.

There is supposed to be up to fifteen hours of burning time to each little votive which is fantastic and all I can say is I have plenty of burning time left from my set even though I was using them a lot over Christmas.

I am new to Yankee Candles and I was impressed with the way these burned evenly which is better than the cheaper ones I have tried which might only last a few hours.

I

am a smoker and I was glad of these as over Christmas I was receiving a lot of visitors who only commented on the lovely scent so I think they are good at obliterating those unpleasant household odours.

From the quality of these I can understand what the fuss is about with Yankee Candles and why they are so famous and popular.

I paid £17.

50 for this gift set from the QVC website but they are readily available on the high street.

I consider it money well spent and the two presents I gave away were much appreciated too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53901946390631/k2311a019/1.9.10