Garnier Fructis Style Surf Texturising Gum  » Computers  »
  • I bought the Garner Fructis Style Surf Texturising Gum as I wanted something that would give my hair a textured look, give it some hold so I can stop my fringe from dangling in my eyes and which would get rid of some of that frizz I suffer with
  • At £2.99 from Superdrug for a 150ml pot, I thought this was a pretty good product and it is suitable for males or females
  • The golden rule to get the best results out of this product is that ‘less is more’ and you only need use a tiny amount or your hair will look greasy which is not a good look

• by jeanne71

Although I look pretty good when my hair stylist straightens my hair to look sleek and straight, God did not intend me to look that way. As I get older I am more reluctant to straighten my hair out unnaturally and I am trying to ‘go with the fro’ more often.

OK I do not actually have an afro but my hair is thick and unmanageably wavy and at the moment it is a medium length with layers cut into it.

I bought

the Garner Fructis Style Surf Texturising Gum as I wanted something that would give my hair a textured look, give it some hold so I can stop my fringe from dangling in my eyes and which would get rid of some of that frizz I suffer with.

At £2.

99 from Superdrug for a 150ml pot, I thought this was a pretty good product and it is suitable for males or females.

The packaging is a vibrant yellow and green tub which is synonymous with Garnier Fructis ...

• hair styling products.

The actual hair gum is a dull beige colour with the consistency of putty.

The golden rule to get the best results out of this product is that ‘less is more’ and you only need use a tiny amount or your hair will look greasy which is not a good look.

I put a small amount in the palm of my hand and rub my palms together so I do not splodge a heavy amount on in one place.

I run my fingers through my hair and this product is effective in giving that nice textured look I wanted.

I put a bit more product on my fingers and then style my hair how I want.

I particularly liked the fact that this product is good at providing some hold to my style without being hard which is unpleasant to the touch.

I liked the scent too which would be suitable for both sexes.

I liked this product and will buy it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19901946380631/k2311a019/1.9.10