Nars Lip Gloss Turkish Delight  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think you have to have teeth that are whiter than white to work with pale pink lipstick and then it can look very pretty

• by jeanne71

I made a slight mistake in buying this particular shade of Nars Lipgloss in Turkish Delight as I have decided that pale pink does not suit me. That said, this lipgloss will not go to waste as it is so sheer I have been wearing it over a deeper colour of lipstick and that has worked very well.

I think you have to have teeth that are whiter than white to work with

pale pink lipstick and then it can look very pretty.

This Turkish Delight shade is described by Nars as pink sorbet.

This is not a frosted shade but I can describe it as a milky pink that reminds me of ice cream.

As I said, it is very sheer and so the colour does not go on as a block colour but a pretty pale sheer gloss that is very flattering.

...

• If that kind of colour will suit you, I would recommend this lip gloss as its quality is very good.

You would expect the quality of this to be good as it is very expensive at £17! But, I do like the fact that it is not sticky and feels very moisturizing on my lips, making them feel very soft.

I really like the hydrating aspect of this gloss as I only feel comfortable

if my lips feel moisturized so with this I do not have to use lip balm.

This gives a high shine look that is really pretty.

It appears to have no scent at all.

I have found that no lip gloss lasts a really long time but this Nars brand seems to last better than most.

I extend my face primer over my lips and that seems to make it last longer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31901946370631/k2311a019/1.9.10