Levi’s Red tab 524 too superlow skinny jeans
  • Unfortunately I gave a way my skinny jeans a few years ago so I was in the need to buy a few more jeans
  • Of course I found some really good skinny jeans that not only were affordable but looked great on my as well
  • The Levi's Red tab 524 too super low skinny jeans were perfect on my body and that is why I bought more than one pair of them
  • Another thing that I like about the Levi's Red tab 524 too superlow skinny jeans is that they are machine washable which means that they haven't shrunk yet
  • Other than that I think that this skinny jeans are exceptionally awesome

• by crystalowy

I am a fashion girl and you better believe that when it comes to the newest fashions, you can ask me just about any and everything. I can tell you what’s happening in Paris, New York and Milan before it even hits the runway.

I have been a fan of skinny jeans for a long time. Little do most of these young girls know, skinny jeans have been around for a long time and I don’t want to talk as if I have no idea what I’m talking about but I have been wearing skinny jeans before most of these kids were born.

Unfortunately I gave a way my skinny jeans a few years ago so I was in the need to buy a few more jeans. I knew that

Levi made skinny jeans and they didn’t do a shabby job either. So I went to good old Macy’s to see what I could find. Of course I found some really good skinny jeans that not only were affordable but looked great on my as well.

When it comes to skinny jeans, you have to choose the right ones. There is nothing like having the wrong type of skinny jeans. I’m not a fan of jeans that don’t fit right in the top area and I hate skinny jeans that aren’t long enough on the bottom.

The Levi’s Red tab 524 too super low skinny jeans were perfect on my body and that is why I bought more than one pair of them. First of all they were cotton ...

• spandex, ok that means that they stretch and there is nothing like a paid of jeans that stretch.

Another thing that I like about the Levi’s Red tab 524 too superlow skinny jeans is that they are machine washable which means that they haven’t shrunk yet. I have washed them twice and they still fit just fine.

The bottom of the pants are perfect and they sit just right on my heels. Now when you buy skinny jeans you must buy the right ones that sit right on your shoes. The bottom is the essence of a skinny jean. I love the way that mine fall. And even if I don’t wear a pair of heels, I still can wear a flat and they will still fall properly.

The only

thing that I didn’t like about these skinny jeans is the belt loops. I mean they are tight enough to where I don’t need a belt so I don’t wear one. But since I don’t wear one, I still have empty belt loops that look tacky without a belt. They also come with way too many pockets. I’m not a fan of pockets on the back of jeans when they are tight. They take away from my booty so the feel of them aren’t all that great.

Other than that I think that this skinny jeans are exceptionally awesome. And for $30, you can’ t beat how they look and how they fit. I wear them at least three times a week. Thats just how much I love them.

Noreen says :

I have some skinny jeans levis and i bought them from marshalls.. i bought too..both of them seem real they have the tags in all the right places, but one of them on the back right pocket the red tag doesnt say levis but the trademaark is there. i have been told that since they are new it just maybe that this one specifically doesnt have the print, i just wanted to know are they real????

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55901946260531/k2311a019/1.9.10