Tracfone cellular service  » Cellular services  »
1.0
  • I thought that this would be safer and just in case one of my kids or dogs got a hold to this one, I wouldn't have to owe anyone
  • Well I knew that there was a reason why I never bought a prepaid cell phone through Tracfone but it was just confirmed when I bought the one I just got
  • But I will say that since this was a gimme phone, I didn't have an issue with how it worked for me for the time being
  • So if you talk a lot then this phone isn't for you, I wouldn't recommend a tracfone
  • I think these phones are better made for kids and not adults

• by crystalowy

Funny story, the only reason why I have a tracfone is because I ha to get my phone serviced. Thank goodness I had insurance on my phone so that it could get fixed. YM son got a hold to it and dropped it down the stairs. I’m so not good with phones. Instead of me grabbing a phone from my phone company, I just bought the a prepaid cell phone through tracfone. I thought that this would be safer and just in case one of my kids or dogs got a hold to this one, I wouldn’t have to owe anyone.

I just got. I’m not a fan of prepaid phones and I’m not a fan of prepaid cell companies I’ think that this is a waste of money and personally I don’t get any use out of having one of these. I’m just being honest about the situation.

I tried to buy a decent phone because once my phone got fixed, I was going to give my phone to my daughter. Well I couldn’t find much and as far as look is concerned, Tracfone didn’t have much to offer. Most of the phones they offered were flip phones made by Motorola and I’m not a huge fan of Motorola.

But I will say that since this was a gimme phone, I didn’t have an issue with how it worked for me ...

• for the time being. I mean I wasn’t subjected to a contract of any kind. And I was able to choose my airtime minutes. And I was also able to pay as I need my minutes. I didn’t have all the extra necessities that I had with my other phone. But you get what you pay for so I can’t really complain.

I did notice that I was able to grab the value plan though if I wanted to really get a decent plan for my phone. The plans weren’t nothing to jump up and down for because I ended up paying like 30 for 150 minutes. I have a plan where I’m paying $40 for 500 minutes and I get unlimited text and nights and weekends.

So if

you talk a lot then this phone isn’t for you, I wouldn’t recommend a tracfone. An the only reason why I would give this phone to my daughter is for emergency purposes. I don’t think that investing in a track phone is financially smart. Thank goodness that I only had this tracfone for less than two weeks before I got my phone back.

The phone aren’t great to choose from an they lack in quality. And the plans aren’t giving any one the incentive to join. I think these phones are better made for kids and not adults. And even then kids talk more than adults do. So you are pretty much stuck in the middle when it comes to buying a phone from tracfone, waste of time to me.

Tracfone cellular service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22901946250531/k2311a019/1.9.10