Spring Valley Chewable Vitamin C
  • I normally would take Spring Valley Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg in the orange juice flavor a couple of times a day because of me reading about how vitamin c helps in the production of collagen, and I know that collagen keeps the skin elastic and supple for a more younger appeal
  • I had to evaluate my life and the behaviors that I was presently acting on, and that is when I remembered that I hadn’t had any vitamin c in what I thought was several weeks, but it actually turned out to be several months
  • I would highly recommend Spring Valley Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg to young and old alike for its support on immune health and the building of needed collagen

• by Breezewriter

Lately I have been waking up every morning not feeling too well, and it dawned on me that I had not taken any Vitamin C in several weeks. I normally would take Spring Valley Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg in the orange juice flavor a couple of times a day because of me reading about how vitamin c helps in the production of collagen, and I know that collagen keeps the skin elastic and supple for a more younger appeal. I guess I ran out of them one day, and forgot to go back to the store and buy them or I felt that I no longer needed them because I was doing just fine.

Little did I know that my health was depended upon the vitamin c to keep me active and feeling and looking well. Anyway, the other morning I just got

fed up with being lethargic and not being able to start my day aright.

I had a feeling like the flu was lingering around taking to take hold of me, but it was a very slow process. I had to evaluate my life and the behaviors that I was presently acting on, and that is when I remembered that I hadn’t had any vitamin c in what I thought was several weeks, but it actually turned out to be several months.

I was still taking a daily multi vitamin that had small traces of vitamin c and that is what probably helped fight off the flu like symptoms and kept them at bay. Yesterday I purchased a bottle of Spring Valley Chewable Vitamin C 500mg in orange juice flavor from my local Wal-mart.

There are sixty tablets of vitamin c to ...

• every bottle. This brand and at this size costs me only two dollars, and it has the capability to last me for two months if I follow the directions and take one a day.

This product is also available in much larger quantities for a much higher price too. However, I have been taking vitamin c for years so I know that my body can handle much more milligrams than 500 a day.

Spring Valley Chewable Vitamin C is for immune health, and is noted how it is a powerful antioxidant to support the immune system along with producing collagen for healthy joints and cardiovascular. It is also mentioned that some scientist believe that vitamin c helps in the prevention of some cancers.

This is something that I was not aware of, but it is good to know. This product is

in chewable form for people, who have difficulty swallowing tablets, but in my case I happen to like the taste, and I feel that it will work faster in my system by me chewing them up.

At times I do feel that the taste is a little tart, so it may take some getting used too for those of you who do not regulary take chewable vitamins. These Vitamin C tablets do assist in immune health, because I have been feeling much healthier since I have been back taking them.

I no longer have trouble getting out of bed in the morning and the flu like symptoms that I have been experiencing are gone. I would highly recommend Spring Valley Chewable Vitamin C 500 mg to young and old alike for its support on immune health and the building of needed collagen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34901946230531/k2311a019/1.9.10