Office Max Clear Packaging Tape
  • I like the Clear Packaging Tape from Office Max because it is a quality tape
  • I've added it up in the store isle, as I wanted to get the best deal possible on the tape
  • Besides, Office Max is about the only place that I know of that sells tape this way
  • The downside is that this tape might cost more than other tape rolls or that buying a big box of it can be pricey
  • I think it is a good value as the quality is higher than other rolls of tape and it performs better, too

• by bookwyrm

Whenever I need to buy tape, I head to Office Man for their clear packaging tape. I do a lot of shipping through the post office so tape goes pretty fast. Once you start using it, you’ll be surprised how fast it can actually go. I also need something I can depend on and Office Max has that covered, too.

I like the Clear Packaging Tape from Office Max because it is a quality tape. I’ve never really had any problems with it. Some tape starts to tear crookedly when you pull it off the roll, ripping right down the center. I hate it when that happens as it can waste a lot of tape. You end up pulling on it and bunching it up in a clump until you get to a full strip of tape. The

tape from Office Max doesn’t do this.

I also like how I can buy this tape in a big box of twenty-four rolls. I’ve added it up in the store isle, as I wanted to get the best deal possible on the tape. And buying it in the box was cheaper than buying individual rolls or smaller multi-packs. Besides, Office Max is about the only place that I know of that sells tape this way. Most stores - Target, Walgreen’s and K-Mart - sell tape in small groups and that always costs more. This way I get a nice box, too, and I always need boxes.

I’ve shipped countless packages, envelopes and boxes using this tape and I never had any problems. This tape is very strong and dependable under all weather conditions. I’ve used ...

• it to ship all the different classes, from Media to Express, from First Class to Priority. It has gone overseas and has survived wonderfully well. The outside of it is very smooth and it creates a great waterproof surface. This is especially great for putting over addresses so the ink doesn’t smear should bad weather wet it.

Another thing I like is that I never ever have any trouble peeling the end of the tape on the roll so I can use it. With some tapes it’s near impossible to find that edge and you have to waste lots of time running your fingers and fingernails over the tape roll. I never have to do this with the Office Max tape.

I also like the fact that the box the tape came in is not very large. It measures

about 9 by 13 by 8 ½ inches. It is small enough that I could carry it without any problems and get it onto the bus. The man who worked at Office Max even offered to carry it to my car, but alas I didn’t have a car. That was very sweet of him though. I guess he thought the box was too heavy for me to carry but it wasn’t really that bad.

The downside is that this tape might cost more than other tape rolls or that buying a big box of it can be pricey. It is a very high quality tape though and thus it is a better buy.

I think it is a good value as the quality is higher than other rolls of tape and it performs better, too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12901946060531/k2311a019/1.9.10