Movie Paranormal Activity
  • Mildly interesting at best at certain parts
  • I'm not going to spoil it for anyone by giving the plot away, but the best way I could explain it would be it's a bad knock-off of The Blair Witch

• by rebelbasspro

I have always been a big horror movie buff and when Paranormal Activity came out I was immediately interested. I rented the dvd recently at the recommendation of a friend. I was expecting something extremely scary and disturbing as the hype surrounding the movie indicated. I was in for a

big disappointment.

First off this movie seemed very short, when it was over I was left sitting there thinking “Is this it???”. The movie is completely unbelievable from the start and especially at the finish. Mildly interesting at best at certain parts. I’m not going to spoil it for anyone ...

• by giving the plot away, but the best way I could explain it would be it’s a bad knock-off of The Blair Witch. They tried to capitalize off the same style, but didn’t have the same caliber acting. The acting was stilted and rehearsed, it had no natural flow.
        Bad acting, plain and simple. Different actors an expanded more elaborate script and this movie could have been great.

I can tell you now, don’t believe the hype when it comes to this movie. Save your money for something much more worthwhile. The scares are not there in this movie, seems very cheaply made.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11901945400431/k2311a019/1.9.10