Media Player Classic  » Software  »
  • The reason I am reviewing this particular software is, of all the media players that I have used Media Player Classic is the best for me
  • Its versatile nature is the main reason why I prefer it over Windows Media Player or any other software used for playing audio or video files

• by toxictaz

Any version of Windows has the default Windows Media Player bundled with it. While there are some people who use Windows Media Player for all their lives, a vast majority of media junkies out there prefer a third party application to take their audio – video needs. Media Player Classic is a freeware audio/video playing software.

the best for me. Media Player Classic plays almost all the types of media files that we usually deal with.

Back it with the different useful codecs, and you have the most perfect media solution at your hand. This application does not include unnecessary bells and jingles such as visualizations, skins etc.

that most other softwares have. It concentrates more on the quality of media output and ease of use.

Its versatile nature is the main reason why ...

• I prefer it over Windows Media Player or any other software used for playing audio or video files. Let me enumerate the positive points.

Media Player Classic has a very simple interface. It does not confuse the user with different types of bars and buttons and other options.

I always had difficulty using Windows Media Player, but with Media Player Classic, everything is so easy. Media Player Classic allows me to tweak with a number of advanced options

related to audio/video output, codecs, subtitles etc.

I hardly find so many options in other media players. One of the nifty features that I find useful is that you can quickly resize the video size even in full screen mode using keyboard shortcuts.

Almost any action can be performed comfortably by assigning a keyboard shortcut to it. There are many more advantages of Media Player Classic over other players, but these were the ones that were worth mentioning according to me.

Media Player Classic

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30901945380431/k2311a019/1.9.10