Benefiber Fiber Supplement  » Health  »
  • Now in comparison to the cost of a gallon of milk and box of cereal, it really is cheap

• by Fresian2009

I was looking for some way to meet my doctor’s requirements for fiber without having to choke down cardboard cereals and skim milk. I told my doctor that I really hate the traditional ways of getting fiber. That was why I wasn’t getting enough fiber in my diet. He suggested I try Benefiber Fiber Supplement. I figured anything was better than those cereals and fiber bars that I hated. I admit though, I was not very

optimistic about this new venture toward better health.

I figured that the Benefiber Fiber Supplement would be fairly cheap to buy. Now in comparison to the cost of a gallon of milk and box of cereal, it really is cheap. You get 42 servings from just one jar of it. That is a ton of cereal and milk!

I tried the Benefiber Fiber Supplement first in my Diet Pepsi. It advertises that it’s clear and dissolves completely in ...

• beverages. That wasn’t exactly the case with my Diet Pepsi. It made the soda a little gritty. There was no flavor change but I wasn’t too thrilled about the grit in my soda.

Next, I tried it in coffee. The trick with the coffee is to pour the coffee first and then add the Benefiber Fiber Supplement. When I put the Benefiber Fiber Supplement in first, it got hard in the bottom of my cup. However,

switching it around and adding it last was perfect. You couldn’t even tell the Benefiber Fiber Supplement was in the coffee.

Now, I can save money and not have to eat cereals I don’t like. I meet my doctor’s requirements and I get plenty of fiber daily with Benefiber Fiber Supplement added to my morning cup of coffee and at night, I add it to my evening cup of tea. I’m so glad that this supplement is available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34901945360431/k2311a019/1.9.10