Schick Intuition Razor For Women
2.5
  • With my 5.00 off coupon I thought there was no way to lose on this one
  • The cost of it was around 9.00 for the razor (4.00 with my coupon)
  • In my opinion it is a really nice razor but since I am a very frugal person (pinching pennies everywhere), it is not the one for me

• by LadyLeas
      I, like many other women, had to run out and buy this razor as soon as I heard about it. With my 5 off coupon I thought there was no way to lose on this one. Well I got the pretty thing home and opened it.

It came with a band

and suction cup to hang it right in the shower stall. The razor itself has built in soap all around the triple blades.

No need for extra shaving cream, another plus. The first time I used this razor I loved it.

My legs were so soft, there was no stubble at ...

• all on them. My armpits loved it, no razor burn and just as smooth as my legs were.

Now for bikini area this razor lacks. It does not get close enough shave and does leave stubble.

As far as economical, this razor is not. The cost of it was around 9

for the razor (4 with my coupon).

The refills is where it gets to be expensive. You get 3 blades in the refills for 7 to 9.

50. In my opinion it is a really nice razor but since I am a very frugal person (pinching pennies everywhere), it is not the one for me.

Schick Intuition Razor For Women

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31270994531230/k2311a0927/9.27.06