Maybelline Unstoppable Smudge-Proof Waterproof Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I have to admit, I was very disappointed with the Maybelline Unstoppable Smudge-Proof Waterproof Eyeliner when I used it to dress-up for parties
  • My first problem with the Maybelline Unstoppable Smudge-Proof Waterproof Eyeliner is that it was not smudge-proof
  • But I definitely would not buy this product to use for your eyes

• by Fresian2009

Maybelline Unstoppable Smudge-Proof Waterproof Eyeliner was given to me as holiday stocking stuffer. I was so excited. I had actually run out of eyeliner from going out so much for Christmas events and New Year’s parties were just around the corner. I have to admit, I was very disappointed with the Maybelline Unstoppable Smudge-Proof Waterproof Eyeliner when I used it

to dress-up for parties.

My first problem with the Maybelline Unstoppable Smudge-Proof Waterproof Eyeliner is that it was not smudge-proof. The second time that I used it, it smudged while putting it on. What a mess! I was almost late to a party I was going to trying to fix the smudging from the eyeliner.

My next problem with the Maybelline Unstoppable Smudge-Proof ...

• Waterproof Eyeliner was it was too waterproof. Granted, it didn’t go anywhere while I was out at events. Yet, it wouldn’t come off very easily for me when it was time to take off my make-up. I had to use Vaseline twice to get the eyeliner off before going to bed. This was very frustrating.

I ended up tossing the Maybelline Unstoppable

Smudge-Proof Waterproof Eyeliner into the trash. I didn’t tell my friend that it was a horrible mess. She was nice enough to get it for me. But I definitely would not buy this product to use for your eyes. Maybelline is usually a good brand but they went too much on this one and turned it into a bad product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31901945290431/k2311a019/1.9.10