Sun Sweet Prune Juice  » Food  »
  • Coffee gives us the help to keep awake however the longer your consumption is, it is not healthy
  • I tried Sunsweet Prune Juice once and I loved the taste
  • The taste is very good because it is not sour nor it is too strong

• by mimi tricks

Your beverage every morning should be a glass of juice. I really don’t go for coffee because caffeine is harmful to your heart. Coffee gives us the help to keep awake however the longer your consumption is, it is not healthy. Thus I go for fresh juices or those which you can get in bottles or tetra packs. I want ice cold orange

juice in the morning but sometimes I feel that orange juice is so acidic for me. Prunes and other grape variety has a good cardiovascular benefit. I tried Sunsweet Prune Juice once and I loved the taste.

The taste is very good because it is not sour nor it is too strong. I love the little sweet flavor in it. It helps you get ...

• your appetite going during the day. You can drink it ice cold or not, you will enjoy the same benefit. It also does not stain in your teeth which is a good thing.

This is a good source of potassium. We always neglect to take care of our heart. This is one of the most important organs in our body. With Sunsweet Prune juice

everyday, you will have enough dose of potassium for your daily need. This is why it is important to shift to this habit of drinking juice in the morning rather than the traditional orange juice. Both prune and orange are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants however only prunes has potassium thus it is best to choose Sunsweet Prune Juice rather than a mere orange juice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27901945200431/k2311a019/1.9.10