Kenzo Amour Le Parfum ( For Women )  » Perfume  »
  • I like a perfume when what is shown outside is really what you expect from what you anticipate in the smell
  • This is unquestionably one of the best oriental smell because of its being so fulfilling in terms of giving sexiness in women
  • If you really like a different smell, something which is unique but still is huggable and lovable, I can recommend this as your scent

• by mimi tricks

I got this from the perfume store two months ago. I like a perfume when what is shown outside is really what you expect from what you anticipate in the smell. The shape of the bottle is peculiar, it looks like an Egyptian decor in gold color. The gold color resembles warm scent and correct because this perfume belong to the oriental group. Great packaging for me and I am sold with the elongated shape with a peculiar base. When the appearance of a perfume is edgy, I’m driven to try it. This one distance the traditional concepts and let us appreciate out of the box ideas. I remember how my eyes loved it while I was still looking at it. This scent is already a new variation from the original Kenzo Amour. This came out in 2008. I was so focused to this scent that I rendered my mind completely blank knowing that this

is an oriental scent. I really don’t go for oriental smell because of lots of reasons. I have to maintain partiality though and give my best review about this.

The scent starts with melodic smell. It was floral with a bit of rice. The latter is one of the notes. The floral smell was particularly frangipani. I really like this flower because it gives off very significant of sweetness and simplicity. It has a clean floral characteristics. It does not disintegrate when mixed with other floral notes. It is like rose that maintains its own signature smell. The smell of rice is so light. It is was soft and creamy. The scent then drifts to minty patchouli and a little bit of incense. For the dry down, there were vanilla, benzoin and amber. Since this is oriental, expect the scent to be warm and there is peculiarity in it. Oriental smell tends to be heavy and ...

• humid and this was exactly the characteristics of this scent. Sometimes the reason why I don’t patronize oriental smell is because they tend to be too complicated. A lot of smell which you cannot understand at present but rather you keep on guessing what kind is this. I can’t even classify the notes from the entire smell. That is how complicated it is. There are nuances which suggest it is somewhat gourmand or other spicy to your nose. I find this smell too complicated also. You can smell incense being so suggestive about the orient but likewise it turns vanilla-like smell then benzoin also keeps confusing me with lots of warm moments.

The scent is great as an oriental smell because there is something beneath the complexities it offers. I can tell sensuality for one. When a woman is wearing this, she smells like a goddess for me. It has power in it and the longevity

can stand for 24 hours and even remains in your clothes for days. The description of the scent is enduring for females but like what I said, there are hints of oriental character. It brings me to India or China where spices are common or even Thailand. And whenever I am sniffing this smell, it gives me a scenario or women wearing belly dancing attires. I was imagining Shakira dancing ” Hips don’t lie”. This is unquestionably one of the best oriental smell because of its being so fulfilling in terms of giving sexiness in women. It has a joyous undertones too which makes the smell recognizable as something hip and modern. The scent also drifts into a backdrop of extravagant oriental history. It is not too large for a modern woman to wear this. If you really like a different smell, something which is unique but still is huggable and lovable, I can recommend this as your scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56901944860331/k2311a019/1.9.10