Mane N Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've tried a lot of products from really expensive salon brands to cheaper drugstore brands and haven't found one that I really love, until now
  • I have been using this conditioner for a few weeks and I love it
  • Another reason I didn't purchase this product sooner was because I thought that it wouldn't smell very nice
  • This is the best conditioner that I have ever tried and I will continue using it

• by SophieK

I have very dry, curly frizzy hair and I’m always looking for very rich conditioners that leave my hair soft and manageable. I’ve tried a lot of products from really expensive salon brands to cheaper drugstore brands and haven’t found one that I really love, until now.

I have been using this conditioner for a few weeks and I love it! A friend of mine had told be about it a

while ago and I never purchased it because I didn’t think that I wanted to use a conditioner that was made to be used on horses.

I wish I had taken her advice sooner.

I picked up this product for about half of the price I was paying for my salon brand conditioner so I didn’t expect it to work that great.

The first time I used this product I loved ...

• it! I shampooed my hair and applied the conditioner for a few minutes and after rinsing it off my hair felt so soft, even when it was wet.

I dried my hair and was amazed at how shiny and smooth it was.

Another reason I didn’t purchase this product sooner was because I thought that it wouldn’t smell very nice.

I was wrong again, when I applied the conditioner there

was a light fresh scent to it and after my hair dried it smelled clean, not like perfume or fruit just a nice clean smell.

I wish I had purchased this product sooner because I would have saved money not buying expensive salon brand conditioners.

This is the best conditioner that I have ever tried and I will continue using it.

This product is a must for frizzy, dry and curly hair!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31901944820331/k2311a019/1.9.10