L’Oreal Bare Naturale Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • When I found this mascara that said it was mineral enriched and had 86% pure ingredients in it I wanted to try it
  • When I opened the tube I noticed that the brush was big and I liked that the bristles were dense so that a lot of product could be picked up

• by SophieK

I have been using mineral makeup for a while and have been loving it. When I found this mascara that said it was mineral enriched and had 86% pure ingredients in it I wanted to try it.

I bought it in black.

My eyelashes are fairly long and light colored but not very voluminous.

This mascara

claimed to help volumize lashes so I was excited to try it.

When I opened the tube I noticed that the brush was big and I liked that the bristles were dense so that a lot of product could be picked up.

The mascara went on very smoothly and evenly.

The large brush allowed me to ...

• coat all of my lashes with only a couple of strokes.

This mascara claims to lengthen and volumize, but, after a couple of coats I didn’t notice any lengthening and only a slight bit of volumizing.

I put this mascara on in the morning and by noon I had flakes of it under both eyes.

By

the end of the day a lot of the mascara had flaked off.

I tried this product out a few more times and ended up with the same results, a slight bit of volumizing and a lot of flakes by the end of the day.

Overall, I wouldn’t repurchase this mascara mainly because it didn’t last through out the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31901944810331/k2311a019/1.9.10