Breathe right nasal strips  » Medicine  »
  • With such an obvious name I didn't have a big faith on them, but I bought them anyways

• by Cal

I had problems to breath, and when I caught the first cold of the autumn it was clear that I needed some help to be able to breath while I was sleeping. When I went to the pharmacy I was recommended to buy this strips called “Breathe right”.

With such an obvious name I didn’t have a big faith on them, but I bought them

anyways.

They’re sold in 2 sizes, but the ones that I bought were the big ones.

All that I needed to do was to attach that to my nose as if it was a band-aid and go to sleep.

The feeling at first was a little uncomfortable, as you feel like the strips are pulling from you nose.

The way they work is exactly that,

• they pull so your nasal ducts can open and you can breathe better.

Fortunately, I got used to them in a few minutes and stopped feeling uncomfortable.

About the results, you can’t expect a miracle, like your nasal ducts being completely clear just by opening them a little more, but I admit that I could breathe better that night, so I used them until I got

rid of my cold.

Thanks to that my throat suffered less, as my body didn’t need to use the mouth to breath all the time.

Also they’re easy to take away.

I was expencting my nose to feel sticky but it wasn’t that way at all.

If you don’t want to go to a doctor, they’re an option, as you don’t need a medical prescription to get them.

Breathe right nasal strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26801944770231/k2311a018/1.8.10