Pigeon Baby Wipe  » Baby care  »
  • I would like to share my experience about a product which is Pigeon Baby Wipe
  • This baby wipe has given the best service

• by ladysky17

I am a mother of 14month old child. I would like to share my experience about a product which is Pigeon Baby Wipe. Since my new born I have been using this product.

I have never found any problem using it. Even

my baby was very comfortable using the wipes.

He did not have any rashes in the body using the wipes. The wipes are odour less, so advantage is that.

Because it is not good to use perfumed wipes for babies, especially for the first six months. I have even tried some other brands.

But dared to use it on baby’s skin. This baby wipe has given the best service.

Even it is not that wet as other products. It is so soft to use ...

• Pigeon Baby Wipe
      and soothes baby’s skin.

Even it comes in normal packaging and also box. I never prefered to buy the box.

It would cost more. I always bought the three pack bundle.

Even I got baby soap free with that of same brand.

For the past fourteen months I have been using Pigeon wipes and it has given me great service without any complaint.

It is available worldwide, that is being another advantage of the product. I feel it is very cost effective as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54801944760231/k2311a018/1.8.10