Target Pharmacy  » Medicine  »
  • I was unable to recieve the coupon, but still- I absolutely recommend Target Pharmacy services to anyone who live near, works near, or shops at Target
  • Target's employees know just what they're doing, and I have NEVER had a problem there

• by st
      I saw a coupon in the paper, which said, “Get a $10. gift certificate for filling a prescription at Target.

” (Basically.

) It was a marketing campaign for their new pharmacy services, which can be found at every Target store- at least every one I’ve been to (in two different states).

I was unable to recieve the coupon, but still- I absolutely recommend Target

Pharmacy services to anyone who live near, works near, or shops at Target.

Target’s employees know just what they’re doing, and I have NEVER had a problem there.

This, of course, is UNLIKE the traditional pharmacies.

CVS, RiteAid, Eckard… every one of them have made mistakes with prescriptions that I’ve given them.

And basic prescriptions too, basic mistakes.

If I were ...

• a less educated person, a person who had a language barrier, something like that… I hate to think what might happen.

Case in point: I had a prescription filled at Eckard.

The prescription was 15 mg of the pill, once in the AM, once in the PM.

Even I could read the doc’s handwriting.

At Eckard, however, I received NOT sixty of the

15 mg pills as a one month supply, but THIRTY of the 30 mg pills so that I could cut them in half myself.

Irresponsible at best, it could have led to a very very dangerous situation, and even a lawsuit.

My Rx– use Target, wait a few minutes, go shopping for the things you need (or just the things you want!)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26260994470830/k2311a0926/9.26.06