American Crew Daily Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • My hair tends to grease up quite easily, so I was looking for a non greasy solution, that would still condition my hair and keep it in the best condition possible
  • For me, it's the perfect conditioner, and it's the one that I recommend to the majority of my clients who suffer from the same hair type as myself

• by epslayer

As a hairdresser, I have used many products as part of my typical working day, and one of the main items that I use is American Crew Daily Conditioner. Our hair salon stocks a large range of haircare products, but this is the one that I use myself.

My hair tends to grease up quite easily, so I was looking for a non greasy solution, that would still condition my hair and keep it in the best condition possible.

American Crew are one of the leaders when it comes to hair care products these days. Their products are available in most salons.

American Crew Daily Conditioner is quite thick, much thicker than store bought conditioners, and a little goes a very long way. It is easy to massage into the head, but it doesn’t really lather at all. I make sure that it covers my hair root to tip, leave on for a couple of minutes and ...

• then rinse off. It has a great cooling effect on your head, almost like Tiger Balm, and the sensation of the cooling followed by the warm water is like having your own mini head massage, it feels great.

After I have rinsed the conditioner thoroughly out of my hair, it is left incredibly soft and manageable. I find that I can use my GHD hair straighteners on it without the aid of a serum, and it helps to fight

damage. I can put other styling products on my hair, without it instantly looking greasy. For me, it’s the perfect conditioner, and it’s the one that I recommend to the majority of my clients who suffer from the same hair type as myself.

It comes in a large bottle that lasts for ages due to the tiny amount you need to use, and price wise, it’s pretty average for a hair salon product. Try it, you won’t be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31801944640231/k2311a018/1.8.10