Blackberry 8520  » Phones  »
  • It also gives me a way to chat and PIN back in forth with other Blackberry addicted friends cost free anywhere in the world
  • I have Facebook, weather (wish I didn't have that one at the momement - I know it is cold

• by Rachelle Valladares

My old Blackberry died a death over Christmas. It was sad to see it go but now that I have my brand new Blackberry 8520 I am wondering how I ever lived without it.

Like all Blackberry’s this on allows me to make and receive phone calls, text messages and email. It also gives me a way to chat and “PIN” back in forth with other Blackberry addicted

friends cost free anywhere in the world.

What makes this Blackberry special is the graphics. It is 100 x clearer and deals with graphic, and Word and Excel attachments in a very useful manner. For the first time I can read over Excel attachements that my colleagues send me. This is a huge plus in my book.

I also like the speed and ease that I can click on ...

• a link in an email be taken to the web. This has also been sped up and improved.

Lots of good Blackberry applications are also available for download with the model. I have Facebook, weather (wish I didn’t have that one at the momement - I know it is cold!!), news and exchange rates - all of the information that I need to stay on top of things in

my busy life.

The only downside that I have found with my Blackberry 8520 is that I had to climb online on a computer to add email accounts. I suspect if I had better reception at home I might have been able to do it on the Blackberry but alas it was not to be.

All in all Blackberry is doing very well in updating their software and hardware in an increasingly tough market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37801944630231/k2311a018/1.8.10