Bvlgari Omnia Amethyst Perfume
  • Ever since I used perfume, I really love the smell of Bvlgari
  • I believe in that because when I try to use other cologne or perfume it doesn't smell good on me but it does with other people
  • I know this because that's what other people say when I put this on
  • The round shape and abstract design of this perfume looks interesting and different
  • All in all, I love the way it smell on me

• by croilei

Ever since I used perfume, I really love the smell of Bvlgari. They say that perfume or cologne should match the body chemistry so it will smell good. I believe in that because when I try to use other cologne or perfume it doesn’t smell good on me but it does with other people.

I find Bvlgari perfume matched my body chemistry because it

gives out its real smell and smells good on me. I know this because that’s what other people say when I put this on.

Also, other people smell it when I use it compared when I use other perfume. I don’t if its because I’m acidic, but this perfume really matches me.

I tried before Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline and smells good on me as well. Though when I went abroad, this Omnia Amethyst is the only available product of Bvlgari perfume in the airplane’s duty free, so I tried it.

Its really a good choice for me since my husband said that he likes this smell on me better than the Omnia Crystalline. Its not so flowery and girly smell, it has a touch of wood and masculine ...

•  Bvlgari Omnia Amethyst Perfume
      smell but just a hint so it wouldn’t smell sweet, which I really like.

Because when I sweat, I still smell fresh and clean unlike when I use sweet smelling cologne or perfume. So he bought a gift for me this Christmas, and its the Bvlgari Omnia Amethyst Perfume.

He always smell me when I use it. I also liked the packaging of this

perfume.

The round shape and abstract design of this perfume looks interesting and different. It really gives its own identity and you will know once you see it that this is Bvlgari.

Though I find the violet color of it looks for older people though the other color like red and white for other variety looks fine. All in all, I love the way it smell on me.

msjopieM says :

Of all the Bvlgari s, Omnia Amethyste is my best pick. I loved the fresh clean smell. It s scent is so light and gentle. Felt the class in me . . .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56801944580231/k2311a018/1.8.10