Samsung Juke by Verizon  » Phones  »
  • I was concerned at first because I have pretty large hands and the fingers to match, surprisingly texting on the Juke is not a problem at least not for a occasional texter
  • In my opinion the Juke is a great basic phone for calling and texting, It charges faster than most phones I've used and the battery life is decent
  • With the included sync cable I found adding music to it relatively painless as well
  • I would recommend getting a case for carrying it as it tends to flip open in your pocket and could lead to you accidentally breaking the phone

• by Jeremy Thomas

I have been using the Samsung Juke for quite awhile now after problems with my old phone and I have very few complaints with the phone. The first thing you will notice is the Juke is tiny! Immediately followed by the cool flip method it opens to reveal the number keys.

problem at least not for a occasional texter.

The sound quality is not bad but could be better and the camera no doubt due to the tiny size of the phone is not very good with a maximum resolution of 640×480.

The MP3 Player built into the phone is very handy but uses a smaller than average 2.

5mm jack for the headphones so keep in mind you may need a adapter to use it in ...

• your car or to use a different set of headphones but the included ones work fine and have decent sound.

In my opinion the Juke is a great basic phone for calling and texting, It charges faster than most phones I’ve used and the battery life is decent.

With the included sync cable I found adding music to it relatively painless as well.

I would recommend getting a case for carrying it as it tends

to flip open in your pocket and could lead to you accidentally breaking the phone.

Basic features and a relatively low price tag for a phone mixed with the wow factor you get from people when you flip it open, I’ve lost count of the people demanding to see my phone, make it a pretty cool investment for people that just need the basics in there cellphone and don’t want to carry a mp3 player as well.

Julia says :

How do you know when a text that you had sent, was opened?

Jules Li says :

You are able to tell if the message was delivered, however, it’s impossible to tell if it has been opened.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37801944430231/k2311a018/1.8.10