Neutrogena Night Calming Nourishing Cream Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Christmas for a lot of reasons, but mainly because my mom always picks out great stocking stuffers which are usually new cosmetic products which I haven’t tried before
  • My issue with some cream cleansers is that they sometimes do not take all my makeup off on the first washing, but this cleanser took off all of my makeup, even the eye makeup, thoroughly and easily
  • I have noticed that the dry and flaky skin that I suffer from in the winter is better, and I have even been able to switch to a lighter moisturizer in the daytime because of this item
  • I would highly recommend this cleanser to anyone who likes the scent of aromatherapy, as well as anyone who is looking for a gentle but thorough cleanser

• by Jessie Bahrey

I love Christmas for a lot of reasons, but mainly because my mom always picks out great stocking stuffers which are usually new cosmetic products which I haven’t tried before. She has a knack of finding things that I end up loving so much that I buy them for myself when I have run out.

This Christmas was no exception.

One of several items she bought me to try out is called Neutrogena Night Calming Nourishing Cream Cleanser.

The packaging said that it contains

aromatherapy fragrances of lavender and chamomile, which is why my mom bought it, hoping it would be calming and relaxing to smell just before bed.

The bottle is a lavender colour as well, and it really is a great product to uses just before bed.

First of all, the cream cleanser is great because it does not irritate skin.

My issue with some cream cleansers is that they sometimes do not take all my makeup off on the first washing, but this cleanser took off ...

• all of my makeup, even the eye makeup, thoroughly and easily.

It doesn’t lather up a lot, but it does the job and cleanses well.

It also is gentle and made my skin feel smooth and cleansed, without drying it out at all.

The aroma is extremely relaxing-so much so that I was a bit worried about using it in the morning! It is a light enough scent so that it is not overpowering, but it is a subtle mix of lavender and chamomile.

I have used it for over a week, and I have had no issues with dry or irritated skin at all.

I have noticed that the dry and flaky skin that I suffer from in the winter is better, and I have even been able to switch to a lighter moisturizer in the daytime because of this item.

I would highly recommend this cleanser to anyone who likes the scent of aromatherapy, as well as anyone who is looking for a gentle but thorough cleanser.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31801944410231/k2311a018/1.8.10