Flotec 1hp Submersible pump  » Housewares  »
  • The pump I found was a Flo-Tec model FP3232 1hp 10gpm 230 volt 1ph 3wire stainless steel bodied pump
  • The pump also has a floating stack impeller that resists sand and reduces sand locking, which is what I believe caused my pump to go out
  • This problem was easily fixed with a threaded reducer bushing that mated my existing piping to the pump in merely seconds

• by josh silcox

My well pump recently quit working, leaving my family in quite a difficult situation. After going through the rigorous, back breaking work of pulling the submersible pump and the plumbing associated with it.

It took a little while but I was able to find a good quality pump at a good price.

The pump I found was a Flo-Tec model FP3232 1hp 10gpm 230 volt

1ph 3wire stainless steel bodied pump.

The pump comes with a Pentek solid state control box that ensures better pump performance and an extended life.

This pump is a well built residential model intended for wells of a depth of 300′ or less.

If you have a deeper well Flotec carries 1 1/2hp pumps and larger that can handle the larger head pressure that ...

• comes from the deeper wells.

The pump also has a floating stack impeller that resists sand and reduces sand locking, which is what I believe caused my pump to go out.

The pump comes with a 3yr warranty and the durable stainless construction should let it perform for much longer than the warranty says.

The pump is also quite easily adaptable for use in

an agricultural environment such as a pond aerator application.

The water is flowing cool and clear with minimal effort.

The only drawback about the pump was it has a 1 1/4″ discharge instead of the typical 1″ discharge.

This problem was easily fixed with a threaded reducer bushing that mated my existing piping to the pump in merely seconds.

I am very pleased with the pump.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53801944400231/k2311a018/1.8.10