Dermalogica Antibacterial Skin Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • It doesn't contain any artificial fragrances or colours, so perhaps that's the reason why it works so well with my sensitive skin, but whatever the reason, it truly is the perfect skin wash for me and I would recommend it to anyone else who suffers from sensitive skin
  • It's taken me a long while to find it, but the Dermalogica range really is the best one for me and my sensitive skin

• by epslayer

I have incredibly sensitive skin and find it difficult to find products that to not aggravate it. My face is particularity sensitive and the wrong product can bring me out in red blotches. As a result I have struggled to find a range of products suitable for my skin type until I stumbled across the Dermalogica range.

The Dermalogica Anti-Bacterial Skin Wash is the perfect product for me and other people

who suffer from sensitive skin. It’s light, has a nice, fresh fragrance and lathers easily.

I find I can deep cleanse my pores without it leading to redness and irritation. After I wash it off, my skin feels baby soft, thoroughly cleansed and toned.

I have combination skin, and have an oily t-zone, but Dermalogica Anti-Bac skin wash easily removes these excess oils. Most other products that do this, leave my skin ...

• really dry, but the beauty of Dermalogica is that my skin still feels deeply cleansed, without the dryness.

It doesn’t contain any artificial fragrances or colours, so perhaps that’s the reason why it works so well with my sensitive skin, but whatever the reason, it truly is the perfect skin wash for me and I would recommend it to anyone else who suffers from sensitive skin.

The only negative point is that

it is quite expensive. The 500 ml bottle does work out better value, and it does tend to last quite a long time, so that does make up for the price. Plus, the effects that the product have make it more that worth it for me. It’s taken me a long while to find it, but the Dermalogica range really is the best one for me and my sensitive skin!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31801944240131/k2311a018/1.8.10