Samsung Intensity phone  » Phones  »
  • I enjoy the mp3 player, although I don't like that I had to buy a separate 2.5mm to 3.5mm connector for my headphones to avoid buying the expensive Verizon music kit
  • The keyboard also took some time to get used to but I enjoy having it

• by SkiBabe1814

I recently switched phones…. again. I am bad with phones and therefore go through a few a year, this is my fourth one in the past year.

I have had Verizon Wireless in the past but had switched to a prepaid phone for a little while. This time, I really looked into

the new phone I was getting.

My main features I was looking for were a full keyboard, also a regular number keyboard, an mp3 and media player, and a camera. I read different reviews through Verizon Wireless and looked for a phone that appealed to me.

I ended up choosing the ...

• Samsung Intensity in Flamingo Red. I must say I am very happy with it so far.

I enjoy the mp3 player, although I don’t like that I had to buy a separate 2. 5mm to 3.

5mm connector for my headphones to avoid buying the expensive Verizon music kit. The keyboard also took

some time to get used to but I enjoy having it.

The one thing I am not too happy about is that it is a very slippery phone. It is easily dropped but it isn’t getting too scratched.

The camera also takes very good pictures. Overall I am very happy with the phone.

Samsung Intensity phone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37801944150131/k2311a018/1.8.10