The Acer Aspire One D250 Laptop computer  » Laptops  »
  • I mean if it wasn’t for technology ten I think I would be lost for words
  • I bought the Acer Aspire One D250 Laptop computer for $270 from Wal-Mart and I actually liked it
  • What I like about the Acer Aspire One D250 Laptop computer is basic
  • I wasn’t expecting much from this computer because of ho much it cost and where I bought it
  • Now one of the things I noticed about the Acer Aspire One D250 Laptop computer is that it crashes a lot and that is a huge problem for me

• by willyable

I’m all for technology and everything that it stands for. I mean if it wasn’t for technology ten I think I would be lost for words. I’m not sure if I would even be able to breath or live without it. I bought the Acer Aspire One D250 Laptop computer for $270 from Wal-Mart and I actually liked it. The reason

I bought it was because I was broke and I wanted a laptop that I could use on the go. I wasn’t sure if I was going to keep it around or not but for the me I needed one that was going to get me through school at least.

What I like about the Acer Aspire One D250 Laptop computer is basic. I like the fact that it runs pretty fast for a $270 computer. I wasn’t expecting much from this computer because of ho much it cost and where I bought it. I mean I’m not a fan of computers that are under $500 but this was a quick buy.

The Acer Aspire One D250 Laptop computer has aspects that I ...

• The Acer Aspire One D250 Laptop computer
      have grown to love. The LED backlight is bright and can be adjusted easily. I also like the graphics that come on this computer. But the processor is the main thing I want to talk about. It’s strong and it runs really fast.

a lot and that is a huge problem for me. I’ve lost tons of reports because of the crash. I’m trying to get around it because I need it for my side projects but I have a feeling that I will either take this back or get a different one.

For now I think this computer is ok and can stick around for a bit longer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63801944140131/k2311a018/1.8.10