The Western Digital 1TB external Hard drive  » Electronics  »
  • So I went and got myself an external hard drive which I thought was a pretty good idea
  • What did I like about the Western Digital 1TB external Hard drive
  • And it’s definitely a must buy for anyone needing a way to back up their work quickly and easily

• by willyable

Oh boy I want to talk about the coolest thing I purchased so far. I went to my nearest electronics store and bought the Western Digital 1TB external Hard drive for $150. I didn’t think this was bad for an external hard drive that offered 1TB of room. I wasn’t expecting to us all that room but hey you never know with me.

The reason bought this Hard drive was because I was interested in backing up my homework whenever I did it. I had a lot of trouble losing my work whenever I saved it to my computer and my friends were telling me that

I needed to start backing get up for that just in case situation. So I went and got myself an external hard drive which I thought was a pretty good idea.

What did I like about the Western Digital 1TB external Hard drive?

Well the one thing I liked was the hard drive and how it looked. When I took it out the box, it looked like some type of space age type of hard drive. It had a metallic cover that was silver and very well made. I also like that it was small, I’m talking about, when they call it a notebook that is exactly ...

• what it is.

Another thing I liked about the Western Digital 1TB external Hard drive was that it allowed me to back up all of my files to it with ease. Once it was installed (and it wasn’t easy to install) I was able to use it as if it was another hard drive inside my computer. My computer recognized it and that was that.

What I didn’t really like about the Western Digital 1TB external Hard drive

The main thing I didn’t like about the Western Digital 1TB external Hard drive is the installation. When trying to install this hard drive, I had to look up

the instructions on the web. Talk about horrible. There were no type of directions in the box to show me how to install this hard drive properly. It took my a couple of days to figure out what I was doing. I almost swooped it back to the store. Other than that this was a great product. I would appreciate it, if they take the time to put some instructions in their box for people who have no idea what they are doing.

Great product, I must say. And it’s definitely a must buy for anyone needing a way to back up their work quickly and easily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16801944130131/k2311a018/1.8.10